The North Face Snowsquall Mid Boot (Men's)
The North Face Snowsquall Mid Boot is warm and waterproof, so your feet stay comfortable. Whether you're working outside, hiking, or shoveling snow, the Snowsquall's durable nubuck and ballistic mesh materials will hold up. This boot is waterproof, so snow and slush won't seep inside. Zonal insulation blends different insulation weights to give you lots of warmth with more comfort than before. All the support features are here, like a Northotic footbed, EVA cushioning, and heel cradle.
- Durable nubuck and mesh upper materials
- HydroSealÂ® waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- 400g underfoot/200g toes PrimaloftÂ® Eco insulation is cold rated down to -25Â°F
- Zonal insulation provides lightweight feel and better flexibility
- Mylar heat-trapping lining in tongue and foot bottom helps retain body heat
- Northotic Pro EVA footbed cushions the feet
- EVA heel cradle holds foot in balanced position
- EVA midsole absorbs impacts from the ground
- WinterGripÂ® sole with temperature-sensitive Ice Pick lugs for solid traction
- Average weight 1lb 4oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How are the widths of these boots? I'm looking for wide width. Is there another one that is better?"
1 Answers |
Question by sj on 1/23/2014 - 7:00 pm
"This is a regular width boot, we do not carry it in a wide width. Here are some winter boots that we do carry in a wide width. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/24/2014 - 10:28 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.