The North Face Mack Moto Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Mack Moto Jacket is a stylish motorcycle-inspired jacket with all the technical features you need. 80g of Heatseeker insulation will keep you nice and warm, but it isn't thick or bulky. You can easily layer the Moto Jacket over your clothes and still feel comfortable with plenty of room to move. The Mack Moto is coated with DWR which will help to provide water resistance. It also helps to prevent stains from setting in the fabric so your jacket will stay looking new. With a relaxed fit and lightweight feel, there's just nothing more comfortable and stylish.
- Fabric Rating: Water Resistant DWR coating
- Fabric Material: 100% nylon cire
- Insulation: 80g Heatseeker synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25.75"
- High-shine nylon for the classic leather-jacket style
- Two hand pockets to keep fingers warm
- Two chest pockets to hold gear
- Snap-down collar and cuffs
- Quilted design keeps insulation evenly distributed
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this jacket appropriate for motorcycle use?"
1 Answers |
Question by marilou on 12/2/2013 - 4:33 pm
"You could use it on your motorcycle if you wanted to. It is water-resistant and warm so it will give you some protection from the elements!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2013 - 4:37 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.