The North Face Jeppeson Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Wet, slushy snow and heavy, stiff pants can really weigh you down. Find some powder and put on the The North Faceâ€™s Jeppeson Insulated Ski Pant. This technical pant uses a combination of stretch, waterproof fabric and stretch insulation panels to let you move liberally. An adjustable waist and StretchVent™ gaiters help seal out snow. A fully featured venting system provides cooling when the spring comes.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon HyVent® 2L fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch synthetic lining
- Insulation: 40g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Length: Regular inseam measures 32"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping through stitches
- Stretch fabric and insulation for freedom of movement
- Exterior pockets at hips and thigh
- Stretch Vent boot gaiters keep snow out
- Adjustable waist tabs for the perfect fit
- Reinforced edge guards for durability
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Two zippered waist pockets and 1 cargo pocket to hold gear
- Active fit is slightly slimmer than Relaxed fit