The North Face Exertion Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Exertion Triclimate Ski Jacket starts with a waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed shell. Layered underneath this full-featured shell is a soft and warm 200g fleece liner jacket. Zip the two together for a fully functional insulated ski jacket, or wear them each individually for just the right amount of protection from the elements. With the Exertion Triclimate you get everything you need for skiing, and options for everyday too.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Nylon HyVent shell fabric
- Insulator Jacket Material: 100% Polyester Fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures: Shell 30â€ť / Insulator 30â€ť
- 3-in-1 system provides options for a variety of weather conditions
- Shell is fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Adjustable, removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuff tabs keep out snow and cold air
- Exterior pockets at hips and chest
- Interior phone pocket
- Fleece insulator has exterior pockets at hips for keeping hands warm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the warmth rating on this jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Cindy on 12/15/2013 - 1:01 pm
"This is a tri-climate jacket which is a bit more difficult for us to give a warmth rating to given the separate pieces involved. With all of the pieces together, creating the ultimate system, we would rate this a 8/10 for warmth."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 4:16 pm
"Does this jacket zip-in to the shell?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alex on 4/28/2014 - 2:03 pm
"Yes, it does! The fleece liner does zip-in to the outer shell making it a very comfortable fit! There are also snaps in the cuffs and by the neckline that snap the two pieces together!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/28/2014 - 2:04 pm