The North Face Chilkat II Luxe Boot (Men's)
If you need boots that will keep you warm in really cold temps, check out The North Face Chilkat II Luxe Boots. These are cold-rated down to -25Â°F, so you know they're good and warm. The Chilkat Boots are also waterproof and durable, so you can walk through snow and slush without getting wet feet. These boots also have a Winter GripÂ® sole that's specifically designed to provide solid grip on slippery surfaces.
- Durable leather upper/rubber lower materials
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- 200g Heatseeker insulation is cold-rated down to -25Â°F
- Anatomically engineered for natural, comfortable fit
- EVA midsole cushions against impact
- Rustproof hardware stays looking new
- Winter GripÂ® sole for sure footing
- Average weight: 1lb 9oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the boot true to size? "
1 Answers |
Question by fedup on 1/30/2014 - 5:54 pm
"Yes, this boot does run true to size. However, if you plan on wearing thicker socks with these I would recommend a half size up from your usual size. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2014 - 9:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.