The North Face Lukin Triclimate Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Lukin Triclimate® Ski Jacket includes 2 jackets, 3-season versatility, and tons of wear options. The outer jacket is a waterproof shell, and the reversible inner jacket is an insulated flannel. Wear them together for cold-weather skiing, or wear them apart for pretty much everything else. The Lukin Jacket is loaded up with pockets so you'll be perfectly prepared and organized in the outdoors.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVent® 2L proweave fabric
- Shell Lining: Taffeta and mesh lining
- Liner Material: Mini ripstop taffeta
- Liner Reverse Side: Flannel
- Liner Insulation: 80g Heatseeker™ Eco
- 3-in-1 Triclimate™ system jacket
- Reversible removable liner jacket
- Warm insulation in the liner jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Multiple external pockets organize gear
- Internal goggle, media, and stash pockets
- Adjustable hem to seal out cold air
- Window pass pocket for easy lift ticket access
- Pit zip venting to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the uderlay color black under this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by shelly on 3/20/2011 - 10:23 am
"Yes, the inner layer is black."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2011 - 9:26 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.