The North Face Long Distance Softshell Jacket (Boys')
The North Face Long Distance Softshell Jacket is one versatile jacket that will cover your young rider both on the slopes and off. Extremely breathable thanks to Apex Aerobic fabric, and water-resistant thanks to a DWR finish, the Long Distance jacket adds a layer of insulating warmth when worn under a ski jacket, but it also protects kids from the elements when worn alone in milder weather. If you live in a climate with both cold and milder extremes, The North Face Long Distance Jacket is one of the most useful pieces you can put in your child's closet.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant/ Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 90% polyester/ 10% elastane bluesignÂ® Apex Aerobic fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Polartec&ereg; fleece
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- DWR finish to repel water off the fabric surface
- Micro-fleece lining feels soft and adds insulation
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- bluesignÂ® approved fabric is environmentally friendly
- 10 CFM is highly wind resistant
- Full zip style for easy layering
- Low-profile design is comfortable to wear
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.