The North Face Ligero 50 Backpack
- Fabric: 100D lightweight, heavy-duty Cargo Chute nylon, 210D HT nylon ripstop
- Volume: 3050 cubic inches or 50 liters
- Approximate Weight: 2 pounds,15 ounces or 1330 grams
The North Face Ligero 50 backpack is like the mighty ant. Yes, it is a lightweight powerhouse of a pack that is extremely light and amazingly strong. The Ligero 50 design allows for quick, no fuss packing, and the E-VAP foam back panel offers breathability and comfort on your backcountry trekking.
- X-2â„¢ Tubular 7005 series aluminum suspension lends to super lightweight support
- E-VAPâ„¢ foam back panel and shoulder harness for breathability and comfort
- Cargo chute fabric panels makes the backpack one of the strongest available
- Top of bag allows for easy loading with wide-mouth flip-top
- Backpack has several exterior pockets for organization of smaller equipment
- Load-spreading hip belt ensures the best fit and comfortable carrying
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the dimensions of the two bags together and seperately? "
1 Answers |
Question by captainkirk7 on 1/12/2012 - 10:37 pm
"This particular back pack does not come with a day pack, if you are looking for one that has the option look at the The North Face Backtrack 50 Pack which has a total volume of 50 liters. The day pack itself has a volume of 18 liters."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2012 - 9:43 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.