The North Face Laura Hybrid Hoodie (Women's)
The North Face Laura Hybrid Hoodie is more comfortable than the average fleece. That's because it has stretch panels that let you move freely and eliminate any bulky feelings. There's still warm fleece down through the core, the sleeves, and the hood, so you stay nice and toasty inside your jacket. If you choose to ski in the Laura Hoodie you'll like the VaporWick technology. It wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you nice and dry (and therefore warm).
- 90% polyester/ 10% elastane stretch fleece fabric
- 88% polyester/ 12% elastane stretch side panels
- Center back measures 26"
- Stretch materials provide freedom of movement and non-bulky feel
- Ruched cuffs with thumbholes fit close to keep out cold air
- Full-zip front for easy layering
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- VaporWick moisture management to keep you dry during activity