The North Face Laura Hybrid Hoodie (Women's)
The North Face Laura Hybrid Hoodie is more comfortable than the average fleece. That's because it has stretch panels that let you move freely and eliminate any bulky feelings. There's still warm fleece down through the core, the sleeves, and the hood, so you stay nice and toasty inside your jacket. If you choose to ski in the Laura Hoodie you'll like the VaporWick technology. It wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you nice and dry (and therefore warm).
- 90% polyester/ 10% elastane stretch fleece fabric
- 88% polyester/ 12% elastane stretch side panels
- Center back measures 26"
- Stretch materials provide freedom of movement and non-bulky feel
- Ruched cuffs with thumbholes fit close to keep out cold air
- Full-zip front for easy layering
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- VaporWick moisture management to keep you dry during activity
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm is this . What is it made out of?"
1 Answers |
Question by Martha on 9/14/2012 - 11:10 pm
"This is mostly made of a lightweight fleece with some knit panels (hood, wrists, etc). The knit fabric at the wrists also has thumbholes. This is a lightweight piece that can be used solo for mild days as well as used as a layering piece for colder temps."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/18/2012 - 11:37 am
"Will you be getting anymore of these in?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brandy Carter on 12/28/2012 - 9:50 am
"We currently do not have any on order."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2012 - 10:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.