The North Face Ultra 50 GORE-TEX® XCR Shoes give women confidence in any conditions. These are completely waterproof trail shoes with lots of support. The GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry, while also allowing excess heat to escape. The Ultra 50 is built with super-durable materials, and loaded with cushioning and support. If you tend to pronate when you walk, or you have a low arch, The North Face Ultra 50's will help you conquer more terrain with less pain.
- Stability shoe for low-arched pronators
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials for durability
- TPU toe cap for abrasion resistance
- EVA midsole cushions the foot
- ESS shank stabilizes and supports
- UltrATAC™ rubber sole for good grip
- Average weight: 10.8oz per shoe
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My bf friend ordered these for me online and I just love them. I took my first trip to Oregon and wore these the majority of the time. From running threw the airport to seeing the sites these shoes were perfect. My feet weren't tired by the end of the day, my legs didn't ache from all the hiking. I would highly recommend these shoes.