The North Face RDT 300 Fleece Jacket (Women's)
The North Face RDT 300 Fleece Jacket dries faster than normal fleece, keeping you warmer. 300-weight fleece is the heaviest that The North Face makes, giving you maximum warmth. FlashDryâ„¢ technology gets moisture away from your skin so it won't rob your body heat. The RDT 300 Jacket is zip-in compatible so you can layer it under a shell, or wear it alone for everyday comfort.
- 100% polyester 300-weight fleece provides maximum warmth
- FlashDryâ„¢ fibers dry faster than normal fleece
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Two hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zip-in integration with compatible The North Face shell jackets
- Center back measures 25.5"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is ths thick? compare to windwall 1?"
1 Answers |
Question by Susan on 4/5/2013 - 1:43 pm
"This jacket will have about the same weight has the Windwall 1."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/5/2013 - 2:03 pm
"IS THIS A Khumbu fleece or that something totally different?"
1 Answers |
Question by RS 29 on 2/12/2014 - 6:42 pm
"No, The North Face Khumbu Fleece is a totally different item."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2014 - 10:55 am