The North Face Oso Bootie (Women's)
If you love the soft, cozy feel of Oso fleece, you'll love The North Face Oso Bootie. The upper shaft is made from plush, silky fleece fabric for warmth and comfort. The lower section is made from durable PET for practicality out on the street. The entire Oso Bootie is water-resistant to help keep you dry. Thermoball insulation in the lower section mimics the warmth of down, and does a great job keeping toes toasty and warm.
- Silky polyester plush Oso fleece upper
- Durable ripstop recycled PET lower material
- Water-resistant to help feet stay dry
- Thermoball insulation in lower section mimics warmth of 600-fill down
- Synthetic mudguard around bottom for extra durability
- Winter GripÂ® sole with temperature-sensitive IcePickÂ® lugs for good traction
- Bungee drawcord at cuff to keep out cold air
- Cushioned for comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How true to size do the boots run? I wear a 8 or 8.5, so I need to order 8 or 9?"
1 Answers |
Question by toni on 2/23/2014 - 9:50 pm
"The North Face boots do run true to size so it's up to you whether you want to try the 8 or size up to the 9."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 2:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.