The North Face Osito 2 Fleece Jacket (Women's)
Our Price $98.95
- Fit: Relaxed
High Rise Grey
TNF Black/Cerise Pink
Shopping in store?
The North Face Osito 2 Fleece Jacket is one of the softest jackets you'll ever feel. Made with plush silken fleece, the Osito 2 feels ultra cozy and comfy next to skin. This year, The North Face updated the Osito Jacket with a better, more flattering fit. It stretches a little for comfortable movement, and the hem cinches closed to keep out cold air.
- 93% polyester/7% elastane Silken plush fleece fabric
- Center back measures 26.5"
- Silken fleece is ultra soft and cozy
- Stretch fabric for comfortable fit and movement
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Relaxed cut with new, improved fit for more flattering and feminine fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this coat rated for -25 c weather ice snow and rain."
1 Answers |
Question by Shirley cartwright on 1/19/2015 - 12:16 pm
"No it is not. This is a softshell fleece jacket. It is not waterproof so would not be a good choice to wear alone in snow, ice or rain. You would use this as a layering piece underneath a proper winter jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/19/2015 - 1:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.