8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Freedom LRBC Insulated Ski Pant is made from waterproof/breathable fabric, and is fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping in. The Freedom Pant also has 60g of Heatseeker insulation to keep you warm, and a relaxed fit and thigh vents to keep you comfortable. The classic cargo pocket gets a modern update with innovative lines, Velcro closure, and logo detail.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Nylon Oxford HyVent 2L fabric
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 32”
- Fully seam-sealed to keep you dry
- Relaxed fit offers plenty of room to layer and move
- Adjustable waist tabs for the perfect fit
- StretchVent boot gaiters with gripper elastic fit around boots to keep out snow
- Chimney Venting system helps keep you at a comfortable temperature
- Exterior zippered pockets at hips, Velcro cargo pocket at right thigh
- Articulated knees help you bend with ease
- Edge guard at cuffs for durability
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about The North Face Freedom LRBC Insulated Ski Pant Women's, White, XL:
Love the ski pants. I am a size 4-6, I thought the small would be too snug with liners,so I ordered the medium instead of the small and they were very large.