The North Face Flux Power Stretch 1/4-Zip Fleece Top (Women's)
In The North Face Flux Power Stretch 1/4-Zip Fleece you'll stay warm and comfortable while you ski. The fleece fabric on this top stretches to give you complete freedom of movement. It also provides lots of insulating warmth to help prevent lost body heat, without compromising breathability. Since the Flux Power is made from 90% bluesign-approved fabric, you can also be sure that it was produced in an environmentally-friendly way.
- 53%% polyester/ 38% nylon/ 9% elastane Power Stretch fabric
- Elastic hem and cuff binding fits close to keep out cold air
- 1/4-zip collar for easy on/ off
- Zippered chest pocket for holding essentials
- Center back measures 25"
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric for environmental friendliness
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Just wondering if this runs small"
1 Answers |
Question by Vicki on 3/18/2013 - 9:48 am
"The North Face typically does not run small, they are usually pretty generous with their sizing so you should get your normal size."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 1:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.