The North Face Kosmo Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Kosmo Jacket is a versatile insulator. With 120g of Heatseeker insulation, you can layer this under your ski shell or over everyday clothes for reliable warmth. The fabric is textured for a unique look and there are stretch panels under the arms to maximize freedom of movement. The North Face Kosmo Jacket has shaped seams for a flattering, feminine look.
- 52% nylon / 48% polyester ripstop fabric
- 93% polyester/ 7% elastane stretch panels under arms
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Insulation: 120g Heatseeker insulation
- Internal pocket for secure storage
- Zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the waterproof and warmth ratings for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Diane on 1/1/2013 - 1:41 am
"This jacket, is a pretty warm jacket, and I would rate is somewhere around a 5/10 on the scale. This jacket has no waterproof features or coating. So, the rating would be a 1/10. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 10:14 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)