As one of the warmest gloves that The North Face makes, the Kootenai Glove is ready for the toughest conditions. The back of the hand is insulated with 450g of Heatseeker insulation - that's a ton, and the palm is lightened up to 200g to provide good dexterity. HyVent fabric provides reliable waterproofing, and The North Face's 5-Dimensional Fit provides one of the most anatomically-correct fits on the market.
- HyVent® 2L shell fabric / durable PU palm
- 450g Heatseeker back-of-hand / 200g Heatseeker palm insulation
- Brushed tricot lining is soft and wicks moisture away from skin
- 5-Dimensional Fit is articulated and anatomically correct
- Fourchette finger box construction designed for extra warmth
- Wrist adjuster for a secure fit
- Long cuff with drawcord to keep out snow