Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Kira Triclimate Ski Jacket acts like an insulated coat and a warm midlayer all in one. The Kira comes with a removable insulated liner jacket and a waterproof shell. You can wear them together or separate, whatever the weather calls for. There are a lot of 3-in-1 ski jackets, but The North Face Kira has extra insulation, so it's warmer. It's also packed with pockets and features so you have everything you need for skiing.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: polyester HyVent® 2L fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh lining
- Liner Jacket: Ripstop nylon fabric
- Liner Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Length: Center back Shell measures 27" / Liner measures 25"
- Removable liner jacket for 3 different wear options
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Zip-off hood to keep your head dry
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting inside jacket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Wrist pocket for holding essentials
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Inside goggle pocket for easy storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit over gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air