The North Face Khumbu Fleece Jacket (Men's)
The North Face men's Khumbu Jacket is a midweight fleece jacket that can be worn alone or as a zip-in compatible insulating layer. The soft TKA 300 fleece and relaxed fit gives the Khumbu exceptional comfort in winter weather, and make it a convenient and functional choice for busy guys.
- Exceptionally soft 300g thermal fleece fabric
- Centerback 28"
- Extremely durable, anti-pill fabric
- Front zip pockets to secure personal items
- Full front zip with wind flap keeps drafts from permeating
- Hem cinchcord seals out cold air
- Comfy, relaxed fit
- Thermal efficiency prevents heat loss from core
- Zip-in compatible with your favorite The North Face shell
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the difference between the black/black and the tnf black?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/25/2012 - 12:08 am
"The black sometimes can be a grayish black while the TNF black is the blackest black."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2012 - 9:25 am
"Is Size Chart shown measurement from body or from cloth?"
1 Answers |
Question by YL on 4/25/2013 - 10:40 am
"The measurements on the size chart are to use as a guide against your own body measurements. For example, if your chest measurement is between 39-41", then The North Face suggests you try a size medium. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/25/2013 - 11:37 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)