Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Kardiak Triclimate Insulated Ski Jacket makes high marks in the style category: clean lines, contrast color panels, and great color combinations. Behind all of this great style you’ll find not one, but three jackets. A high-performance shell, a silky fleece jacket, and – when the fleece and shell are worn together – a fully functional ski jacket. The Kardiak has some great features and top-notch fabric for maximum comfort and convenience all winter long.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Nylon HyVent 2L fabric
- Removable Insulator Jacket: 100% Polyester Silken fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece jacket
- Length: Center back measures: Shell 27” / Insulator 25”
- 3-in-1 system provides options for a variety of weather conditions
- Shell is fully seam sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered core vents to cool you down quickly
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and warm air in
- Exterior pockets at hips and wrist
- Interior goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Insulator has exterior hand pockets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The orange on this North Face ski jacket is a great color and the fleece zips out so you get 2 for 1! The only small downside is the lack of pockets. No inside pockets, which gets tricky for skiing. Nice, small fit that sits just below your waist. Good for shorter gals!