The North Face Kannon Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Kannon Shell Ski Jacket is built with the best moisture-management technologies to keep you dry. First of all, the exterior fabric is highly waterproof so moisture cannot come inside. Secondly, The North Face included FlashDryâ„¢ zones to enhance moisture-wicking and drying. This means that if you sweat, the Kannon Jacket gets rid of the sweat before it can rob you of your warmth. An extra-durable construction tops off the design of this backcountry specialist.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVentÂ® fabric with FlashDryÂ® zones
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- FlashDryâ„¢ zones enhance wicking in high-heat areas
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenient weather protection
- PU underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- 2 hand, 2 chest, and 1 zippered sleeve pockets to hold gear
- Inside media pocket and utility pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is The North Face kannon shell ski jacket compatible with the denali fleece?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 11/6/2012 - 2:21 pm
""The Denali Jacket is a great mid layer to use with this shell jacket. However it will not be able to integrate or zip into the jacket.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 1:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.