The North Face Kannon Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Kannon Shell Ski Jacket is built with the best moisture-management technologies to keep you dry. First of all, the exterior fabric is highly waterproof so moisture cannot come inside. Secondly, The North Face included FlashDryâ„¢ zones to enhance moisture-wicking and drying. This means that if you sweat, the Kannon Jacket gets rid of the sweat before it can rob you of your warmth. An extra-durable construction tops off the design of this backcountry specialist.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVentÂ® fabric with FlashDryÂ® zones
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- FlashDryâ„¢ zones enhance wicking in high-heat areas
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenient weather protection
- PU underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- 2 hand, 2 chest, and 1 zippered sleeve pockets to hold gear
- Inside media pocket and utility pocket for extra storage