The North Face Janey II Luxe Boot (Women's)
With The North Face Janey II Luxe Boot you don't have to put great style on hold for bad weather. This sleek winter boot has a sophisticated style and technology to match. The Janey II LUxe is fully waterproof to keep feet nice and dry. There's a super-warm PrimaLoft insulation to keep the heat turned up. When you approach a slippy section on the street, The North Face's temperature-sensitive sole provides solid, secure footing.
- Durable full-grain leather upper material
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- 200g PrimaLoftÂ® Eco insulation for warmth
- Waterproof inner leg zipper for easy on/off
- Seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Cushioned Northotic footbed for support
- Winter GripÂ® sole with temperature-sensitive IcePickÂ® lugs for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the height of the shaft? How is it compared to the Rieker 74372 in terms of how broad the toe end of the boot and shaft height?"
1 Answers |
Question by Abigail on 12/4/2013 - 11:36 am
"Shaft height for this boot is 12". The Rieker Sybille 72 Boot is 14.5". The Rieker boot is going to be more narrow in the toe area when compared to this boot. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2013 - 5:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.