The North Face Jammu Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Jammu Shell Ski Jacket is highly, highly breathable to keep you drier and more comfortable. When you're riding aggressively sweat can build up and rob you of your warmth, but in the Jammu Jacket that won't happen. This coat gets rid of moisture vapor to keep you free of sweat and feeling comfortable. The Jammu Jacket is also very waterproof. This shell will keep you dry when in a January blizzard, and even in an April sleet storm.
- Fabric Rating: Highly waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 84% polyester / 16% elastane PolartecÂ® NeoShellÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Highly breathable material keeps you dry even during aggressive activity
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Brushed interior fabric feels soft and adds warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Two-way front zipper for easy venting
- Waterproof chest pocket keeps contents dry