The North Face Indylite Rain Jacket (Men's)
With The North Face Indylite Rain Jacket you don't have to stop or slow down when it rains. Waterproof fabric keeps you dry and mesh panels under the arms keep you cool so you don't overheat during activity. The entire jacket packs down into its own back pocket, making it easy to keep with you at all times. The North Face used ripstop fabric on the Indylite Jacket so you get extra durability and long wear.
- 100% nylon HyVentÂ® ripstop shell / 100% polyester mesh underarm panels
- Waterproof outer fabric keeps our rain
- Mesh panels under the arms enhance breathability
- Critically taped seams to prevent seepage
- Two-way zipper for freedom of movement during activity
- Zippered back pocket for holding gear
- Packs down into its own back stow pocket for easy carry
- Chest pocket with headphone port for iPod or cell phone
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this rain coat have a hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Diane on 8/2/2012 - 11:24 pm
"This jacket does not have a hood. For a jacket with a hood you should checkout the The North Face Venture Rain Jacket ."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/3/2012 - 9:08 am
"What is the waterproof scale on this jacket...10/10?"
1 Answers |
Question by MJ on 12/8/2012 - 9:29 pm
"I would rate it a 8/10 on the waterproof. This is because the jacket is critically seamed sealed and not fully seamed sealed. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 1:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.