The North Face Immigration Triclimate Jacket (Men's)
When you wear The North Face Immigration Triclimate Jacket with the fleece liner in, it is one of the warmest winter coats available. When you remove the liner, and just wear the shell you get waterproof / breathable weather protection for warmer temperatures. The result is complete comfort whether you are in the lift line, hiking the summit, or out at night.
- Zip-out 100g insulated liner offers 3-in-1 versatility
- Waterproof HyVent shell repels wet weather
- Breathable shell fabric releases heat so you don't sweat
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Removable, adjustable hood keeps your head dry
- Pit zips dump heat during vigorous activity
- Hem cinchcord keeps air from coming up inside
- Plenty of pockets conveniently store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.