The North Face Iceflare Mid GORE-TEX Boot (Men's)
The North Face Iceflare Mid GORE-TEXÂ® Boot is warmly insulated, but still light and comfortable. The North Face put heavier insulation in the toes and underside, and lightened it up on the sides of the foot where there is less heat loss. Mylar inserts in key zones reflect heat back inside for even more warmth. The Iceflare Boot is made with the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane, which is rigorously tested to ensure that it's completely waterproof. You can take these boots in the snow, sleet, and ice without worry. Wherever you go they'll keep your feet dry, cozy, and protected.
- PU-coated leather and ballistic mesh upper materials
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof membrane to keep feet completely dry
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation in toes, instep, and foot bottom
- 100g PrimaLoft Eco insulation everywhere else
- Mylar heat-reflective material in toes, instep, and foot bottom
- Neoprene collar feels soft against skin and flexes for comfortable movement
- EVA heel cradle for stability and comfort
- Northoticâ„˘ footbed cushions the foot
- TNF Winter GripÂ® sole for good traction
- Temperature-sensitive IcePickÂ® lugs provide extra grip on the ice
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.