You can follow your kids into puddles and streams in The North Face Hydroshock Shoe. This sneaker-like water shoe has breathable mesh, drainage ports, and quick-dry material, all so that you can go in and out of the water without feeling soggy. You still get support in the Hydroshock Shoe; there's an EVA midsole for cushioning and a medium arch support for comfort.
- Synthetic suede and mesh upper material
- Average weight per shoe: 7 oz
- Light EVA midsole cushions the feet
- Quick-pull lacing for easy in/ out
- Breathable mesh to keep you cool
- Drainage holes to remove water
- Water-friendly quick dry material
- Rubber sole pods for good traction
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
these shoes came in promptly and loved them! unfortunately I never know if I should order a size 9 or 9-1/2. in this case they only came in size 9. a tad tight on the toe on one foot so was very disappointed especially not sure if they stretch any in water. begrudgingly gave them to a friend who also loved the look. Great price too!