The North Face Helmet Balaclava (Adults')
The North Face Helmet Balaclava rides under your helmet and helps to seal off gaps where cold air can sneak in. The fabric is lightweight so it doesn't feel bulky, and it breathes well and dries quickly to keep you comfortable. You can wear the face section up over your nose for extra warmth, or pulled down under your chin when it's not so windy.
- 88% polyester/ 12% elastane hat material section
- 93% polyester/ 7% elastane pique fleece face warmer section
- Lightweight fabric protects face from wind, snow, and sun
- Balaclava style worn under helmet to prevent cold air from seeping inside
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep you comfortable
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" what about rain? Will It keep rain from running down the back of your coat. "
1 Answers |
Question by roadhog on 12/3/2012 - 1:03 pm
"This is worn under your helmet and it tucks into your coat to keep you warm. It does not flow over the back of your jacket so this will not work for what you are looking for. I would recommend a jacket that is helmet compatible. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/3/2012 - 7:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.