The North Face Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR (Men's)
If you want the do-it-all performance of a traditional hiking shoe, but need the speed and versatility of multisport footwear designed for athletes and adventure racers, the Hedgehog Mid GTXÂ® XCR is for you. The mid-height Hedgehog is a true all-terrain Gore-Tex constructed-workhorse that won't let you down. Hop from boulder to boulder with the super-glue strength traction of the Vibram lugs or splash right through the water in these waterproof hikers - they stay dry, breathable and slip-proof in all conditions. If you need more convincing - these mid-height hikers were named Best All Around Hiker from Backpacker magazine in 2008.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® XCRÂ® membrane means you can splash through water and still stay dry and comfortable
- Durable, lightweight, grippy VibramÂ® outsole keeps you upright when the terrain gets slippery
- Bomber synthetic nubuck upper is abrasion-resistant for long life
- Breathable sandwich-mesh upper promotes dry feet and prevents foot odor
- Gusseted tongue for added comfort on pressure point areas
- Northoticâ„˘ ergonomically-designed footbed with PoronÂ® forefoot and heel inserts molds to your foot for comfort in every step
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole for added support
- Heel X2-O2â„˘ air pod softens each step for less jarring on long or short treks
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.