The North Face Hedgehog Mid GTX XCR (Men's)
If you want the do-it-all performance of a traditional hiking shoe, but need the speed and versatility of multisport footwear designed for athletes and adventure racers, the Hedgehog Mid GTXÂ® XCR is for you. The mid-height Hedgehog is a true all-terrain Gore-Tex constructed-workhorse that won't let you down. Hop from boulder to boulder with the super-glue strength traction of the Vibram lugs or splash right through the water in these waterproof hikers - they stay dry, breathable and slip-proof in all conditions. If you need more convincing - these mid-height hikers were named Best All Around Hiker from Backpacker magazine in 2008.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® XCRÂ® membrane means you can splash through water and still stay dry and comfortable
- Durable, lightweight, grippy VibramÂ® outsole keeps you upright when the terrain gets slippery
- Bomber synthetic nubuck upper is abrasion-resistant for long life
- Breathable sandwich-mesh upper promotes dry feet and prevents foot odor
- Gusseted tongue for added comfort on pressure point areas
- Northoticâ„˘ ergonomically-designed footbed with PoronÂ® forefoot and heel inserts molds to your foot for comfort in every step
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole for added support
- Heel X2-O2â„˘ air pod softens each step for less jarring on long or short treks
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.