The North Face Hedgehog III GORE-TEX® XCR shoe keeps men prepared for whatever obstacles the trail can dish out. GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range membranes allow this trail shoe to be waterproof, breathable and lightweight. A Northotic™ Pro footbed and Heal Cradle™ support give the Hedgehog III exceptional stability with euphoric comfort. A Vibram® rubber outsole adds grippy traction to these rugged men’s adventure boots.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range membranes offer waterproof breathability
- Synthetic leather upper with breathable mesh keeps shoe lightweight
- Northotic™ Pro footbed and Heal Cradle™ offer comfort and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole grips to various surfaces, wet or dry
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate keeps your soles protected
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The shoe is comfortable to stand in but the upper material is stiff and pushes on the top of the foot. It flexes in an awkward fashion that puts pressure onto the top of the foot and toes. I have used this for hiking, walking and traveling. Also the gore-tex waterproof layer is a true membrane that crinkles/makes noise as you walk.
I bought a predecessor of these back in 2007.... wonderful shoes that lasted all these years! I like the rugged and understated design of these shoes. The 2014 models lack the embroidered rubber north face logo (its a cheap ink stamp on new models), so I wanted this 2013 beauty. The only reason I cut 1 star is the visible compression cracks that develop over time along the sole...no usage impact, only an aesthetic issue.