With it's high performance features protecting your feet from nasty condtions, the waterproof North Face Hedgehog GORE-TEX® XCR® eliminates all reasons to skip a trail run because of weather or condtions. This all-terrain trail runner with stablilizing TPU shanks, is the perfect choice for treks up steep hills in Istanbul or long hikes through any and all types of challenging terrain. But don't be surprised if you're reluctant to switch out of the lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX® Hedgehog once you return to city streets. The new lacing system gives you a custom-feeling fit you just can't get with regular laces and the durable construction keeps the Hedgehog looking just-out-of-the-box new even if you've just finished a weekend expedition through snow, streams and mud.
- Lightweight and streamlined style keeps you light on your feet for quick reaction
- Micro-adjustable Boa® lacing with heel dial lets you customize your fit
- Unique lace composition eliminates frozen or soggy laces
- GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane is waterproof and breathable for comfort and performance in wet conditions
- Bomber synthetic nubuck is abrasion resistant to prevent tears for long-lasting use
- Sandwich-mesh upper lets your feet breath keeping your feet comfortable and shoes odor-free
- Gusseted tongue adds extra comfort at pressure points
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed cushions your feet in comfort from first to final step
- Compression-molded, lightweight EVA midsole for quick reaction and flexibility
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate for extra stability on unstable surfaces
- Exclusive, lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole for extra-grippy traction on slippery or wet surfaces
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
It's versatile and it looks great. Nice construction and color. Can't ask for more!
For a new product it was very hard to find a pair of these shoes with the color combination I desired. The fit and comfort are incredible as they seem to cling to my foot. Sizing is a little tight but I think they will loosen up.
For the everyday walking that I do, will have to see if they stand up to the pounding my feet would take. Good quality, thus far.