The North Face Hedgefrog is more shoe than sandal. The North Face knows that taking kids outside can be unpredictable. So they’ve built a shoe that’s ready for whatever an exploring kid’s day may bring. The Hedgefrog offers more coverage than most sandals, and it’s lightweight and comfortable. All these features add up to make this a great trail shoe. But the Hedgefrog is also equipped with an open back, drainage panels, a quick-drying upper, and a grippy outsole that make this shoe just as comfortable underwater. This is one amphibious shoe that kids can count on whether their day takes them into the water or onto the trail, or both.
- Synthetic nubuck and mesh upper
- Hydrophobic SBR lining helps the shoes dry quickly
- Grippy, non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushion and support
- Quick-pull laces make these shoes easy to get on and off
- Open back and drainage panels help water exit the shoe quickly