Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The North Face Headwall Triclimate Ski Jacket gives warmth and weather protection, but it also gives you versatility. You get both a waterproof shell and an insulated liner jacket that you can wear together or separate depending on the weather. The Headwall Jacket also has a ton of features that you don't often see on a 3-in-1. There's a powder skirt to keep out snow, and core venting to release excess heat. Multiple pockets on the outside and inside give you plenty of space for all of your stuff.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVent® 2L nylon fabric
- Liner Material: 100% polyeter taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 80g Heatseeker insulation in liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 31" shell / 26.5" liner
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets at the waist
- Chest pocket and wrist pocket for extra storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keep snow out of jacket
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Got this jacket for my trip to Jackson Hole. Has a much needed mid layer built in. The mid layer zips into the jacket itself, but to fasten the powder skirt you have to unzip the lining from the jacket. no big deal just an observation. All in all a very warm & comfortable jacket. For the money I'd say A+