The North Face Gonzo Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Gonzo Insulated Ski Jacket was designed for aggressive riders. There's just enough insulation to take out the chill, but it's not so much that you'll overheat when you're hiking for fresh snow. The Gonzo Jacket has a relaxed fit that gives you great freedom of movement, and it's extremely waterproof so you don't have to stress over wet weather. The bright, asymmetrical design makes it easy for your friends to spot you in the trees.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVent 2L proweave fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta and mesh lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center front measures 31.25" / Center back measures 34.25"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Pit-zip vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Wrist accessory pocket for quick access to essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside goggle pocket and stash pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this coat considered a regular length not long? I noticed it can come either way. and is the insulated version alot different than the shell? I am trying to get the warmest one"
1 Answers |
Question by sue on 12/1/2012 - 10:31 am
"This jacket is a regular length jacket. The insulated version is different than the shell. The difference is that the insulated jacket has insulation to keep you warm. A shell jacket has no insulation. So, you want to go for a insulated jacket to keep you warm. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2012 - 10:45 am
"Do you have the yellow one?"
1 Answers |
Question by Olivier on 11/14/2013 - 2:19 pm
"Sorry but we do not have a yellow one. The color shown above is the only color we have."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2013 - 2:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.