The North Face Gonzo Insulated Ski Jacket was designed for aggressive riders. There's just enough insulation to take out the chill, but it's not so much that you'll overheat when you're hiking for fresh snow. The Gonzo Jacket has a relaxed fit that gives you great freedom of movement, and it's extremely waterproof so you don't have to stress over wet weather. The bright, asymmetrical design makes it easy for your friends to spot you in the trees.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVent 2L proweave fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta and mesh lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center front measures 31.25" / Center back measures 34.25"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Pit-zip vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Wrist accessory pocket for quick access to essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside goggle pocket and stash pocket for extra storage