The North Face Ginger Delux Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Ginger Delux Insulated Ski Jacket keeps you covered in both skiing and style. This unique women's coat has a longer length and 3 hook-and-loop closures down the front. It's still very warm, and very waterproof so you can head out skiing with confidence. Even though the Ginger Jacket is known for its looks, it's still a very technical ski jacket. It has a powder skirt, plenty of pockets, and even venting under the arms to keep you comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: HyVentÂ® 2L twill fabric
- Lining Material: Sating quilted taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27 3/4"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets at the waist
- Wrist pocket for easy access to essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keep snow out of jacket
- Inside goggle and media pockets for easy access
- Inside Lycra cuffs to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi You are showing this in grey on the model but black seems to be the only option available to select. Do you have this in the grey size small or medium? "
1 Answers |
Question by Hank on 11/11/2012 - 1:08 pm
"The color TNF Black is the color that is pictured. It is a black/white pattern on the jacket with black detailing. If you magnify the image you are able to see the colors more clearly. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 9:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.