The North Face Geneve Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Geneve Ski Jacket is a performance jacket with all the perks: high-tech waterproof fabric, warm insulation, stretch shell and insulation, all with a pretty and modern dip-dyed style. If you tend to get cold, you need all the help you can get if you want to stay out for long days on the mountain. The Geneveâ€™s stretch insulation moves with you, keeping you warm as you twist, bend, and stretch. If all that movement warms you up, open the vents to cool off quickly. If the weather turns ugly, put on the insulated hood, adjust the powder skirt, and zip up the waterproof front zipper. The North Face Geneve Jacket offers versatile technology with modern style.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch Twill HyVentÂ® 2L fabric
- Lining Material: Body-mapped mesh and taffeta
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g hood ThermoCool insulation
- HyVentÂ® shell stretches for freedom of movement
- Body mapping lining blends mesh and stretch taffeta to regulate body temperature
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Waterproof center front zipper
- Removable hood is adjustable for weather protection
- Core vents allow you to open up and air out as needed
- Adjustable powder skirt with gripper elastic to keep snow outside the jacket
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue reflector offers built-in safety for backcountry trips
- Wrist accessory pocket, waterproof handwarmer pockets, internal media pocket, and internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs let you customize the fit to the conditions
- Performance stretch fit is designed for active skiers and riders
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric is environmentally friendly
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.