The North Face Gatebreak Down Jacket (Men's)
If you live in a cold climate and you want one jacket to cover all your needs, it's The North Face Gatebreak Down Jacket. Insulated with 550-fill down, this is the absolute pinnacle of warmth. The fabric is water-resistant so you can also wear this jacket skiing. Ripstop fabric provides the durability you need to take on chairlifts and tight trees. The Gatebreak Jacket is windproof, so there's absolutely no chance of cold air getting inside.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable / Windproof
- Shell Material: 50D ripstop polyester fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Ripstop fabric prevents tears from destroying your coat
- Windproof to keep cold gusts from getting inside
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket when skiing
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Wrist pocket for easy access to essentials
- Adjustable hem to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside media and goggle pockets for organized storage
- Attached hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"550 down is that the least warmest and the higher the number the warmer some say 550 ,700,800,900"
2 Answers |
Question by Brooklyn on 10/22/2014 - 5:44 pm
"Unfortunately, this jacket is out of stock at Peter Glenn's. Regarding the down measurements, indeed down goes from 550 to 900 usually, 900 being the highest in warmth. "
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2014 - 9:09 am
"Indeed, down measures from 550 to 900 usually, and 900 is considered the highest in warmth. "
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2014 - 9:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.