Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The North Face Freedom Stretch Triclimate Ski Jacket gives you the best of three worlds: a full-featured, stretch shell for cool days, a sweater style jacket for around town, and, when both pieces are worn together, an insulated ski jacket for days cold ski days. The shell has an relaxed fit and is waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed. The removable sweater jacket has legit outdoor style, zippered pockets, and a fleece backing.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Nylon Twill HyVent 2Layer fabric
- Removable Insulator Jacket: 100% Polyester sweater-face fabric
- Removable Jacket Lining: 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Insulation: Removable sweater jacket
- Length: Center back measures: Shell 29.5” / Insulator 27”
- 3-in-1 system provides options for a variety of weather conditions
- Shell is fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Adjustable, removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents to cool you down quickly
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and warm air in
- Exterior pockets at hips, chest, and wrist
- Interior goggle and phone pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Insulator has exterior pockets at hips to keep hands warm