The North Face Freedom Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Freedom Insulated Ski Jacket puts a waterproof barrier between you and the weather. Every seam is sealed so you can ride in a blizzard or even rain without water seeping in. The Freedom Jacket is articulated so you won't feel at all restricted. It's also very versatile. An 80g insulation gives you extra warmth without overheating.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon HyVent 2L fabric
- Lining Material: Thermoliner polyester
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Wrist pocket for quick access to essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal security pocket and goggle pocket for extra storage
- Tricot-lined collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.