Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The North Face Freedom Ski Pants are like boot-cut jeans, but for skiing. These have a shaped, low-rise fit and all the top technology you look for. The Freedom Pants are very waterproof and warmly insulated, so you can wear them through all sorts of winter weather. There are vents on the exterior thighs for a quick cool-down if necessary, and there's also a big cargo pocket to give you space for gear.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon faille fabric
- Lining Material: Recycled taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 31.5"
- Low-rise, boot-cut fit
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Outside thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Chimney Venting increases airflow through vents when open
- Cargo pocket of thigh for extra storage
- Articulated for freedom of movement
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced cuffs to prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These feel good and move well. I wear them with tights or wicking leggings. They are well made and good looking. I am 5'6", size 16, with a tummy. I was so happy when these fit beautifully. I use them for snow shoeing.
Got the large and I'm a 5'8" and a 10/12 pant size.
They fit PERFECT and are plenty long so no highwater
effect with my boots. Love them and can't wait to
wear them on the slopes!