The North Face Freedom Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Freedom Ski Pants are like boot-cut jeans, but for skiing. These have a shaped, low-rise fit and all the top technology you look for. The Freedom Pants are very waterproof and warmly insulated, so you can wear them through all sorts of winter weather. There are vents on the exterior thighs for a quick cool-down if necessary, and there's also a big cargo pocket to give you space for gear.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon faille fabric
- Lining Material: Recycled taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 31.5"
- Low-rise, boot-cut fit
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Outside thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Chimney Venting increases airflow through vents when open
- Cargo pocket of thigh for extra storage
- Articulated for freedom of movement
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced cuffs to prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" Do you have these in Tall ? "
1 Answers |
Question by margaret Redmond on 1/20/2013 - 11:07 am
"These only come in the regular length. We do not offer The North Face in a long inseam."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 10:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.