The North Face Free Thinker GORE-TEX Shell Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
If you ride in tough conditions and need the most technical pants The North Face offers, try the Free Thinker GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Pant. GORE-TEX'sÂ® Pro Shell fabric offers the maximum waterproof and breathability, combined with a lifetime worth of durable performance. You can take these pants in deep snow, through a tight tree run, even out in the rain and you'll stay nice and comfortable inside. The Free Thinker Pant is an uninsulated shell, so you can customize the warmth with what you layer underneath. All the extra features are here, like venting, reinforced hems, ReccoÂ®, and pocket space.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Pro ShellÂ® 3L fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from coming inside
- Waterproof bonded zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Big cargo pocket on the thigh for holding gear
- Chimney Venting and side leg vents give you a blast of cool air
- Reinforced cuffs prevent shred
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.