The North Face Enzo GORE-TEX Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
The North Face Enzo Ski Pants put the power of a GORE-TEXÂ® membrane to work to keep you completely dry and comfortable. These pants are entirely waterproof (including every seam and zipper), thanks to the GORE-TEXÂ® lined three-layer system that creates a barrier that blocks water. Water vapor is still allowed to escape so moisture wonâ€™t build up and make you clammy and cold. When youâ€™re working hard and heating up, the venting system lets you open up to let the mountain air cool you quickly. Whether itâ€™s mild or frigid, staying dry is the key to staying comfortable in the winter. Leave nothing to chance with The North Face Enzo Pant.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Extremely Breathable
- Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Pro Shell 3L fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- GORE-TEXÂ® Pro Shell fabric creates one of the most waterproof, windproof barriers available
- Cut-resistant fabric for durability
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Laser-cut, bonded zips create clean lines and are completely waterproof
- Multiple vents promote airflow through the pants when needed
- Snow gaiter with gripper elastic seals snow out of the pants
- Reinforced kickpatches protect your investment from premature wear
- ReccoÂ® avalanche rescue reflector offers built-in safety for backcountry trips
- Hand and thigh zippered pockets give you plenty of secure storage space
- Zip integration lets you connect the pants to a compatible jacket
- Adjustable waist tabs let you create a customized fit
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Chimney Venting to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pant run a little big in size? Enough room for long johns"
1 Answers |
Question by on 12/26/2012 - 11:53 am
"They do not run large, however, the company does take into account that you will be wearing thermals underneath. So you should get your size according to the size chart here."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2012 - 1:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.