The North Face Elsa Insulated Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Keep her warm without puffing her up in The North Face Elsa Ski Jacket. This coat has the heaviest insulation through the body to keep the core warm, and a slightly lighter insulation in the sleeves to allow for free, easy movement. The Elsa Jacket is very waterproof, so you can count on her staying dry. This girls' jacket is decorated with bold asymmetrical stripes and bright colors so she stands out against the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVent fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 200g body / 160g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Attached hood to keep head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove clip prevents lost gloves
- Inside media pocket for easy access
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this hood helmet compatable? Will my daughter be able to pull it up over her ski helmet?"
1 Answers |
Question by jenMarq on 1/13/2013 - 3:56 pm
"Yes, the Elsa's fixed hood is roomy enough to be helmet compatible. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2013 - 9:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.