The North Face Elsa Insulated Ski Jacket (Girls')
Keep her warm without puffing her up in The North Face Elsa Ski Jacket. This coat has the heaviest insulation through the body to keep the core warm, and a slightly lighter insulation in the sleeves to allow for free, easy movement. The Elsa Jacket is very waterproof, so you can count on her staying dry. This girls' jacket is decorated with bold asymmetrical stripes and bright colors so she stands out against the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVent fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 200g body / 160g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Attached hood to keep head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove clip prevents lost gloves
- Inside media pocket for easy access
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow