The North Face Down Under Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 1/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face Down Under Jacket is a lightweight down coat that packs a lot of warmth. 800-fill down has the maximum loft, so it does an excellent job keeping you warm in very cold weather. Down is also very breathable, so it will keep you comfortable over a variety of temperatures. Since the Down Under Jacket is lightweight and compressible, you can wear it as both a layer under a shell or a stand-along coat for everyday.
- 20D nylon shell fabric
- 800-fill down insulation provides maximum warmth
- Quilted construction keeps insulation evenly spread
- Full-length front zipper for quick venting and easy layering
- Two hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Packs down into pocket for easy carry in your pack
- Center back measures 28"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.