The North Face Doubletrack 21 Rolling Backpack
With luggage charges everywhere you need a pack that does it all and can be carried on-board. The North Face's Doubletrack 21 is exactly what you need. The Doubletrack functions as a rolling backpack but also comes apart to give you a smaller daypack too. That means that you don't have to pack an extra bag you can use that precious space for more gear. To keep you covered The North Face added a water-resistant TPE laminate to the fabric so your gear stays dry while you're running to catch the bus.
- Volume: 45 liters total / 13 liters daypack
- Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 6"
- Average Weight: 11 lbs
- Fit Range: 17-20"
- Converts from rolling backpack to convenient daypack
- Wheels and retractable handle for easy pull
- Technical pack suspension for load maintenance
- Stowable shoulder straps so you can throw on your back and go
- Large pain compartment with compression straps
- Padded laptop compartment for keeping computers safe
- Secondary organized compartment
- Side water bottle pockets and mesh pockets behind daypack
- Airmesh back panel breathes to keep you cool