The North Face Doubletrack 21 Rolling Backpack
With luggage charges everywhere you need a pack that does it all and can be carried on-board. The North Face's Doubletrack 21 is exactly what you need. The Doubletrack functions as a rolling backpack but also comes apart to give you a smaller daypack too. That means that you don't have to pack an extra bag you can use that precious space for more gear. To keep you covered The North Face added a water-resistant TPE laminate to the fabric so your gear stays dry while you're running to catch the bus.
- Volume: 45 liters total / 13 liters daypack
- Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 6"
- Average Weight: 11 lbs
- Fit Range: 17-20"
- Converts from rolling backpack to convenient daypack
- Wheels and retractable handle for easy pull
- Technical pack suspension for load maintenance
- Stowable shoulder straps so you can throw on your back and go
- Large pain compartment with compression straps
- Padded laptop compartment for keeping computers safe
- Secondary organized compartment
- Side water bottle pockets and mesh pockets behind daypack
- Airmesh back panel breathes to keep you cool
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the interior measurements for the laptop padded compartment? Needing a size of 18" x 13" x 2" compartment for W701 Laptop."
1 Answers |
Question by Dorothy on 1/5/2011 - 10:54 am
"The dimension will fit anything under 22" x 14" x 6" "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/17/2011 - 5:03 pm
"Is the product the same as the one in the picture? The reason I ask is because the new model has a single bar retractable handle and the there is a flap to cover the day pack. The one you have on your website is similar to the Doubletrack 28 in styling. "
1 Answers |
Question by Ady on 2/7/2012 - 5:18 pm
"This bag is from 2010, so that is why the new model looks different."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.