The North Face Diez Down Jacket (Men's)
The North Face Diez Down Jacket is filled with the highest-quality down available to consumers. Down has become a winter gear staple because itâ€™s an effective insulator, but it is also exceptionally lightweight and highly compressible so it travels well - not to mention how good it feels to surround yourself with a layer of soft feathers. This jacket takes the convenience of compressibility to new levels by stowing away in the hand pocket. Stuff the jacket into the hand pocket, and it becomes a tiny sack that you can throw into a pack to have at hand when temperatures fall. High-quality, durable, and water-resistant ripstop fabric forms the shell, and baffles ensure that the down stays put. An alpine fit keeps this jacket slim, so no need to worry about it being too bulky or puffy.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon cire 10D PertexÂ® fabric
- Insulation: 900-fill goose down
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Avg Weight: 10.9oz
- PertexÂ® ripstop nylon shell for durability
- Durable Water Repellent to create water resistance
- Insulated with 900 fill goose down thatâ€™s warm, lightweight, and compressible
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket, which doubles as a stuff sack
- Two hand pockets for warmth and storage
- Elastic-bound cuffs comfortably seal out wind and weather
- Hideaway cinch cord at the hem lets you cinch down to seal out wind and other winter weather
- Alpine fit stays close to the body for easy movement
- Designed to be pack compatible without uncomfortable pressure points or seams