The North Face Deuces Triclimate Ski Jacket (Women's)
The North Face Deuces Triclimate Ski Jacket gives you two jackets that can be combined in three ways to take you through the entire range of conditions you might encounter from fall until spring. The waterproof shell is ideal for milder days when snow or rain is a concern. The insulated liner jacket can be worn on its own for warmth when skies are blue and temperatures are low. When the temperatures plummet and the snow starts to fly, zip the liner into the shell and carry on in warm, dry comfort. The Deuces Jacket is a great value, giving you three durable, technical jackets all in one sleek package.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L softfaille HyVentÂ® fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh and recycled taffeta
- Liner Material: Diamond ripstop taffeta
- Liner Lining: Recycled solid taffeta
- Liner Insulation: 100g HeatSeekerâ„˘ Eco
- HyVentÂ® two-layer shell thatâ€™s waterproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed to lock moisture out of every seam
- Zip-in system makes it easy to access pockets inside the shell
- Detachable hood is adjustable for weather protection
- Shell includes a powder skirt to keep deep snow out of the jacket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, internal media pocket, internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable hem and cuffs let you customize the fit to the conditions
- Liner jacket includes zippered hand pockets and internal security pocket
- bluesignÂ®-approved fabric is environmentally friendly
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the trim on the Fusion Pink jacket white or a light gray?"
1 Answers |
Question by Krista on 2/18/2012 - 2:50 pm
"The trim on this jacket in both colors, Fusion Pink and TNF Black, is white."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 9:21 am