The North Face Denay Ski Jacket is an extremely warm option for girls who are always cold. This coat is insulated with a whopping 200g of insulation through the body. It's a little lighter in the sleeves so that she can move freely and comfortably, but she still stays plenty warm tucked inside. The exterior fabric is highly waterproof, and every seam is taped to prevent seepage. The Denay Jacket's bold colors and great prints offer her a style she can get excited about.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVent fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 200g body / 160g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Attached hood to keep head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove clip prevents lost gloves
- Inside media pocket for easy access
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow