The North Face Denay Insulated Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Razzle Pink Floral
The North Face Denay Ski Jacket is an extremely warm option for girls who are always cold. This coat is insulated with a whopping 200g of insulation through the body. It's a little lighter in the sleeves so that she can move freely and comfortably, but she still stays plenty warm tucked inside. The exterior fabric is highly waterproof, and every seam is taped to prevent seepage. The Denay Jacket's bold colors and great prints offer her a style she can get excited about.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HyVent fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 200g body / 160g sleeve Heatseeker insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Attached hood to keep head dry
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove clip prevents lost gloves
- Inside media pocket for easy access
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.