The North Face Decagon Glove is a sure bet for having dry fingers even in a Vermont April. GORE-TEX® fabric not only keeps water droplets of any kind from getting in, but it also allows water vapor (that's what comes right before sweat) to escape. Sweat is one of the biggest culprits in making you cold, so when you take it out of the equation you'll be surprised at the difference. 150g Heetseeker™ insulation ups the Decagon Glove's performance even more, by keeping warm air inside where it can keep your fingers toasty.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and extremely breathable
- Durable nylon oxford shell fabric
- PU palm for extra grip
- Storm Door long gauntlet cinches to seal out snow
- Radiametric articulation and fourchette box construction for excellent dexterity
- 150g palm/ 200g back-of-hand Heatseeker™ insulation
- Brushed tricot lining feels soft next to skin