The North Face DC Softshell Hoodie (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 2/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The North Face DC Softshell Hoodie is a guy's favorite because it protects you from wind and water without overheating you. The DC Softshell is highly wind and water resistant, and still very breathable. Low-profile, and easy to move in, this men's softshell is ultra comfy and convenient. The full-zip style makes it easy to layer over clothes, and there are two big pockets on each side for warming hands and holding essentials.
- 100% polyester Apex ClimateBlock fabric
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Highly water and wind resistant to keep you warm and dry
- Very breathable so you don't overheat
- Two big zippered pockets at the side for holding stuff
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable hood for keeping your head dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the North Face dc soft shell wind proof? "
1 Answers |
Question by Minh on 8/14/2012 - 9:42 am
"Yes it is"
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/14/2012 - 3:00 pm
"Can it be used in snow fall?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sky on 4/30/2013 - 10:02 pm
"Yes, you can use this jacket when it starts to snow."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/1/2013 - 8:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.